Your business is about making sales, but that’s not why you opened your own shop. It’s about doing what you love, even though sometimes managing day-to-day operations can get in the way. That’s where we can help. Our retail credit card processing and other payment solutions for your retail store can lighten your load so you have more time to focus on the parts of your business you enjoy most.
Today’s retail environment has expanded well beyond the traditional brick-and-mortar operation that was the norm for decades. Pura has kept pace by offering a full suite of credit card payment systems, products and services that can help increase revenue, enhance your bottom line and help you be competitive in the marketplace.
- Acceptance of major credit cards and signature debit cards
- Comprehensive point-of-sale (POS) PIN debit card processing
- Electronic benefits transfer (EBT)
- Electronic check and ACH processing
- Gift cards
- Loyalty cards
- Mobile processing
- POS terminals are the backbone of card-present credit card processing in the retail environment. Pura offers a variety of fully-equipped, PCI-compliant terminals that make quick work of authorization, settlement and management of transactions.
- Everything needed to process a credit card or signature debit card transaction can be found in a countertop POS terminal, including a card reader, phone or internet connection to the processor and a receipt printer. With the addition of a keypad, you’re ready to process PIN debit cards and EBT cards.
Mobile & Wireless Options
- Storefront merchants who rely on countertop credit card terminals with dial-up or IP connectivity will find that Pura offers a full range of technologically current options to meet all their processing requirements.
- As merchants diversify their operations, they are increasingly embracing new wireless and mobile processing technology. Both are ideal solutions for merchants who do business in locations where phone lines and internet connections are unreliable or nonexistent.
- Mobile and wireless credit card machines free you up to accept credit card payments wherever you do business. For example, if you sell at sporting events, outdoor venues, kiosks or food carts, mobile or wireless processing gives you access to new customers and potential new sales.
- Additionally, wireless processing reduces operating expenses and saves time. And with Pura, you can add to or update your mobile or wireless capabilities with our payment gateway, our web-based centralized payment processing system.
- Whether you operate out of a storefront or online, our robust electronic payment gateway can handle your processing needs. Our gateway can process swiped retail transactions of all major credit cards through its virtual terminal or through a custom integration using web services. Its IP-enabled POS system offers an end-to-end solution that’s efficient and reliable.
- The benefits of our payment gateway include shorter lines and faster checkouts that are sure to keep your customers satisfied. Merchants appreciate a reduction in operating costs through the elimination of multiple dedicated phone lines and a consolidation of service costs for broadband.
- The payment gateway is continuously monitored for performance, and real-time online reporting is available by simply logging into a secure website portal and entering your password. Redundant systems across geographic boundaries and optional dialup backup capabilities help to ensure that you can keep processing even if your internet service fails.
- Low-volume (MOTO) merchants can tap into phone credit card processing from Pura. You can turn any touch-tone phone into a credit card processor with the need for additional equipment and software.
- Telephone credit card processing is a very cost-effective solution for businesses that handle a small number of payment card sales, or for on-the-go merchants who want to keep their investment in equipment to a minimum. It’s accessible 24/7, which means your business never has a down moment.