Credit card processing for auto shops might seem fairly straightforward to most observers. There’s usually only one or two registers, a single cashier, and one approved transaction for each customer. However, the needs of an automotive merchant can be incredibly diverse. The large average ticket size of car repairs and parts can expose auto merchants to fund holds or devastatingly large chargebacks. Per-transaction rates and monthly fees can also pile up depending on whether a shop is doing lots of business or is in a slow time of the year. As an additional consideration, auto shops can usually benefit from some kind of customer engagement platform just like ours in order to inspire loyalty and encourage repeat business. Our merchant account solutions will give you the necessary insights to take care of all your repair shop needs.
Auto dealerships have incredibly complex needs when it comes to credit card processing. Their busy sales environments demand reliable point-of-sale or gateway options typically reserved for large retailers, but they also require sophisticated backend payment systems that can manage complicated, high-average-ticket transactions and financing plans.
Pura’s Auto Solution is designed to streamline the payment cycle from start to finish for the auto service industry. Recent studies have shown that consumers will revisit providers that offer a quick and easy check out option.
We provide a simple and intuitive interface that turns the customer’s first payment into a permanent customer record and leverages existing infrastructure to save time and significant money.
Problems For Dealers
Because most dealerships do not store valuable payment information, they deal with problems like:
- Difficulty collecting bills
- Growing accounts receivables
- Poor communication between dealership and consumer
- Lost invoices
- Unprepared cashiers
- Delayed service orders and technician overtime
- We store the information on our servers, so you don’t have to in order to help maintain PCI compliance
With our cloud-based software owners can:
- Reduce accounts receivables
- Lessen the number of paper invoices
- Decrease long lines and increase customer satisfaction
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Easy to use and customizable
- Updates via cloud to ensure “zero maintenance”
- Adherence to PCI-DSS security
- Tokenized standards set by major credit card companies
- Automatic receipts to customers via email
- Real-time communication with customers